WORK SOMEWHERE YOU LOVE
Hot Table is a quickly growing family owned chain of fast casual restaurants that specializes in custom made grilled panini sandwiches, salads and fresh soups.
Hot Table offers to go and catering options, as well as casual dining. Our staff embody our “pressed to serve” motto: happy to customize orders, accommodate dietary needs, and help guests create a delicious and satisfying meal. We also bring our culture of service into the communities where we live and work by supporting local nonprofits and organizations through donating, volunteering and fundraising.
All Hot Table locations are closed on Sundays in order to provide our staff with a day of rest.
Hot Table is looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing company. Our ideal management candidate is dependable, maintains a positive attitude in all situations, exhibits honesty and integrity, possesses strong organizational, delegation, leadership and communication skills and role models extraordinary customer service.
We are dedicated to our Core Values. Hot Table operates with honesty and integrity, empowering our employees to advance their careers!
- Deliver phenomenal guest experience
- Deliver on culinary expectations within the brand – lead the team to ensure proper recipe execution and Hot Table standards
- Lead and inspire the team with a people-first mentality to build on Hot Table’s best in class culture
- Build a team around hospitality and culinary execution and develop top talent to drive the business forward – foster career growth and cross training for the team
- Build sales, profitability and guest counts
- Manage the P&L for the restaurant
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting, adjusting labor expenditures, practicing portion controls, preparing budgets, and analyzing variances
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment by establishing, following, and complying with sanitation, building and equipment standards and procedures
- Hospitality or business management background
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service industry, preferably in high volume, fast paced restaurant
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Exceptional leadership skills – ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team
- Passionate about execution, hospitality and service
- Must have own vehicle
- Must be flexible, willing to work nights, Saturdays and short notice
- Must be able to pass a drug test
PAY & PERKS:
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Complimentary Meals
- Growth Opportunities (we love to promote from within)
- Appealing Hours: We are open Monday thru Saturday and closed on Sundays
- Doors close to public by 8pm or 9pm daily
- Closed on major holidays
In order to perform the basic job duties, you must be able to do the following with reasonable or no accommodations:
- Walk, move, traverse. The person in this position must have the ability to stand up to 12 hours, move about the restaurant to access the dining room, prep area, restrooms, and dumpster area.
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position. May use a register, slicer, knives, scissors, other machinery, and a computer.
- Climb (ladders) or balance, ascend/descend, work atop, traverse; occasionally ascends/descends a step ladder to reach product on top shelves.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, position self (to), move. Constantly positions self to maintain cleanliness of restaurant, including under the tables and prep areas. Also, to retrieve product.
- Talk/hear, communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information; the person in this position frequently communicates with fellow employees or guests. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Carry weight, lift, move, transport, position, put, install, remove; frequently moves product, dishes, boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Exposure hot/cold. Constantly exposed to low temperatures in walk-in freezer and cooler. Constantly exposed to high heat from ovens and cookers.
Hot Table is an Equal Opportunity Employer.