At Hot Table, we want to encourage our employees to pursue continuous improvement. Helping you further your education is one way we can do that! This year Hot Table will award nine (9) $500 scholarships, one per store to qualified applicants. We will announce the scholarship recipients on May 27, 2022.
– QUALIFICATIONS –
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must:
- Have been an employee at Hot Table for at least six (6) continuous months as of the application deadline.
- Be a Hot Table employee at the time the awards are announced.
- Be a high school senior, high school graduate or currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or vocational-technical certificate program.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Plan to enroll for the entire upcoming academic year in either:
- a full or part-time undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university.
- a full or part-time vocational-technical school.
- Provide a transcript that displays name, school name, classes taken, and GPA.
- Demonstrate active involvement in community service in the twelve (12) months prior to applying.
– APPLICATION –
To apply for a Hot Table scholarship, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your school transcripts by May 13, 2022.